Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lesson 8: Don't say "yes" to everything the maid says

One of the benefits of my apartment is that we have a maid. Unfortunately she seems to come at the most inconvenient times, during my siestas. Last week I arrived from a long morning of training, and in desperate need of a nap, to find the maid had beat me home. My bed was stripped so I couldn't sleep, so I stole some extra covers from the closet and made it myself. After an hour of fighting to sleep against the vacuum outside my room, I finally gave up.

When I left my room the maid greeted me and was asking me something about making the bed. I tried to tell her not to worry and that I had already made the bed, but she didn't seem convinced with my answer. She kept walking into my room and pointing at the bed and asking, (what I thought was) "Do you want me to make the bed?" I could only repeat myself so many times and I had to leave to go back to work, so I stopped arguing and just answered OK to everything she said. When I arrived back home from work I found a cute surprise. My sheets had been changed, again. Only this time they were replaced with a more feminine cover.

 

 Yes, those are the least heterosexual cows which say SEDUCTION and ATTRACTION and are covered in hearts. Lesson learned. Don't say yes to everything the maid says, but more importantly, dont piss her off- she knows where I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment