Monday, March 15, 2010

Adios amigo

After several weeks of battling, my computer has finally crashed. I spent the past week trying to revive it, but I am continuously losing time and patience. I do not want/cannot afford to buy a European computer, so my communication will be limited to the short amount of access I get at work, such as this post right now.

If you need to send me a message, please direct it to my e-mail account, but unfortunately it will be hard for me to continue Spanish Lessons. I guess the last lesson will be the hardest, how to spend six months in a foreign country with hardly any connection to back home. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Stephen! tienes que seguir escribiendo eeh!! que yo quiero leerlo todo :) tienes que comprar otro ordenador o arreglar el que tienes =)

    ReplyDelete