Monday, September 7, 2009

What is this blog for?

My name is Stephen. I am an American learning how to live in Spain.

For the next year I will be adding posts on my experiences in Spain. A diary to share with the world. I hope the site is updated frequently and you are able to waste some time learning about all the ways I have failed at being Spanish -- If it's boring and stupid, go ahead and waste your time on
youtube. Look, I already linked it for you. That's how nice I am.

Hope you hear from me soon...
















Me llamo Stephen. Soy un americano que estoy a
prendiendo como a vivir en Espana.

Por un ano anadire correos sobre mi experiencias en Espana. Un diario para compartir con el mundo. Espero que actualize con frequencia eso sito y tu puedes malgastar tiempo por aprendiendo todas las maneras que yo falle ser Espanol -- Si eso es aburrido y estupido, va a youtube y malgasta tu tiempo alli. Mira, ya lo conecte para ti. Como simpatico.


Espero que me oigas pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment